Home Forums 15 Keys Forum Key 8.1- Give an example of a TOPIC dreams about the dreamer’s inner life could be addressing.

Key 8.1- Give an example of a TOPIC dreams about the dreamer’s inner life could be addressing.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Florence 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Raylene
    Participant

Dreams about the inner life could be addressing something like stubbornness.

Charlie
    Participant

Dreams about the inner life could be addressing laziness.

Char
    Participant

Out of control emotions . God could be telling us He is going to be dealing with  things in our emotions , such as anger. Or that He is going to be dealing with behaviors  in our life such as smoking or drinking . Maybe an attitude issue , like being offended. Or a perspective He wants to change in us such as some stronghold in our minds. Maybe traditions that don’t line up with what The Scriptures say.

Rev. Frank
    Keymaster

Pride or judging are topics that God could be wanting us to pay attention to through dreams.

Marcie
    Participant

How to take comfort in a difficult situation.

nicholas
    Participant

Offering corrections for misconceptions or attitudes.  Perhaps in impetus to movement or a call towards patient reflection.

Tina
    Participant

One of the things God addresses about our inner lives through dreams is love …

Tina
    Participant

…and just to clarify: because God deals in this kind of dream is about the dreamer’s own heart, thoughts and feelings, if the topic is love then the dream will be about the condition of love in the heart of the dreamer.

Rev Lynmarie
    Keymaster

You are so right! And we THINK we are loving, when we’re really missing the mark. I was reading Hebrews 5:12 “you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again” and perceived that our Lord views the need for us to LOVE more and better as foundational… elementary, a huge priority. We can know all the doctrine in the world, but if we have not love…

Sheba
    Participant

I think it’s mostly to do with wrong attitudes or to affirm his love and encouragement for you.

Rev Lynmarie
      Keymaster

Agreed. Truly our attitudes are miles away from what He’d like.. and we don’t even have a clue we’re off. Secondly, I agree that God’s depth of love for us (what He thinks of us) is entirely more than we could imagine.

Jamila
    Participant

The Topic could be about a prayer that was made. The topic could also be encouragement about a situation you are going through.

Nichole
      Participant

Yes! I find every time that i pray especially before sleep, if their is not a more pressing issue that my unsubconscious wants to deal with first it always reveals an answer. Even if sometimes it’s not exactly the answer I want to hear it is the answer I need. Which also helps me learn more about myself, which is encouragement.

Marcy
    Participant

A topic could be direction and guidance in making a particular decision.

Kayleigh
    Participant

It could be addressing the condition of our heart. Maybe a wrong belief or attitude that is inside us.

Kathleen
    Participant

God could be addressing something that keeps us from a full relationship with Him, such as and independent spirit or intellectualism. Or similar things that prevent godly relationships, such as pride and unforgiveness.

Megan
    Participant

God often addresses unforgiveness, pride and suppressed or forgotten memories of words spoken or sinful behaviors in the dreamers past. ( I have experienced this as far back as 4 years old)

Mich
    Participant

God may often cover dream topics like, areas of the dreamer’s life that need cleansing, or spiritual warfare, but highlighting that the dreamer needs to use God’s weapons of warfare, not carnal mind or effort to defeat the battle.

Oforkanji
    Participant

I have had dreams that mostly address the people around me. And the friends I have and keep. And some insight about what I am praying for, and God’s response.

Florence
    Participant

A dream can address an unhealthy obsession with a person or a situation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TheDreamersInstitute.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial
X