Home Forums 15 Keys Forum Key 10.5- Share an example of a word-play dream element.

Key 10.5- Share an example of a word-play dream element.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Carolyn 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Raylene
    Participant

I once dreamed of a “red” colored Bible. Maybe it was speaking of a Bible that has been “read”.

Char
    Participant

It could be a cloudy day, or someone could have cloudy thinking. . It could be cold outside . Or someone could be cold inside

Rev. Frank
    Keymaster

My experience is that God uses word-plays that we are familiar with, maybe even some word plays that we use. Sometimes I get an item such as a “jack” for a car that really means Jack, my friend. Or a bill that comes in the mail could mean “Bill” my friend. Many times I get an element that indicates a person or their name. I’ve learned over time that I need to stay open to different elements or meanings as God usually gives me something that I say or hear often so I won’t miss it.

Marcie
    Participant

Zoo. I dreamed I was driving on a freeway, got lost and ended up driving through a zoo. The reality was that I was felt like the situation around me was a zoo.

Great example. Our family has also had several zoo-themed dreams. And zoo symbolized just what you described! God is a kick!

nicholas
    Participant

When it comes to names one person who showed up in my dream and delivered a message her name is Summer (time table perhaps?) A homophone could be Mike/microphone/mike (military slang for minute or meters)

Rev. Frank
    Keymaster

Good examples!

Kathleen
    Participant

I don’t recall having a dream with word play. But an example may be a girl in a dream named hope, actually representative of hope.

Marcy
    Participant

I had a dark dream where I was driving but had  extremely low visibility and my vision was blocked. I believe it was/is the enemy’s plan to block my ability to see spiritually. I think the word “vision” is a word-play.

Tina
    Participant

The name ‘Mary’ may mean ‘marry’ or even ‘merry’ in a dream, depending on the rest of the context OR vice versa . . . ‘merry’ may be a women with the name ‘Mary’ or ‘marry’ OR ‘marry’ can be ‘Mary’ or ‘merry’.

Oforkanji
    Participant

My best word-play is : Television = Tell a Vision. Bringing new spiritual insight to the dreamer.

Florence
    Participant

When I dream with a person named Julia, depending on the context of the dream, I’ve learned that it often refers to the month of July.

Carolyn
    Participant

Recently I had a couple of dreams that seemed to be about witchcraft – large spiders with lots of legs, a huge black cat with a lady sitting cross-legged on it… Also, a few times I had dreams about two different people I have known called Warwick. I couldn’t work out what they symbolised, but I wondered if the meaning was “war” and “wick”. This meaning seemed to fit with other dreams I’ve had.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MY BADGES

15 KEYS STUDENT FORUM

MODULE 1 KEY #2

Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter
RSS feed
© The Dreamers Institute.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
TheDreamersInstitute.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial