Home Forums 15 Keys Forum Key 10.3- Give an example of an element that God could use as a personal dream element for you and why.

Key 10.3- Give an example of an element that God could use as a personal dream element for you and why.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Carolyn 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Raylene
    Participant

After I began sometimes wearing a hairpiece or wig, I eventually had dreams which included me wearing a hairpiece which was crooked or a wig which exposed a poor hair condition underneath. They were prophetically and symbolically accurate so I knew they were from God correcting me.

Charlie
    Participant

I really like getting outdoors, finding a great path and riding my 10-speed. So I suppose God could work bike-riding into a dream.

Char
    Participant

The pool or any kind of water. I love being by our Lake , Lake Michigan . I love being by the water. That,s my place  where I can just relax and sit in the sun . I love when the sun beats down on my face. It’s like the warmth of  God to me. It’s a place of peace.

Rev. Frank
    Keymaster

God could use and has used “drums” as a personal dream element as they are something that I love. They mean something special to me since I started playing as an infant and played fantasized about playing in a big-time band  my entire childhood into adult life.

Marcie
    Participant

Butterfly. When I was 9 I prayed for a dead butterfly and it was healed. It’s been my only experience raising the dead LOL.

Rev. Frank
      Keymaster

Your comment makes me smile. Great example. So do you ever dream of butterflies… as of yet?

nicholas
    Participant

A bad personal example would be one of my grad school experiences. It was so draining emotionally, spiritually, and physically that I wouldn’t interpret it as a place to learn but as a place of suffering. On a happy note, loved the first car I bought with my own money (89 RS Camaro) so if I were driving such in a dream might take it as a situation that will/or should be enjoyed with a youthful abandon.

Rev. Frank
    Keymaster

You’ve got the idea. I feel the same about my one of the cars I bought when I was young- a canary yellow GTO (like the Beach Boys sang about), 389 4-speed. It was a girl magnet. I’ve had dreams about in recent years as well! And school in general is a pretty negative one for me! LOL.

Jamila
    Participant

Personal dream elements for me are: water, like a large body of water. I love the water. Its where I go when I want to be close to God. My car. I love driving. If i’m in my car in the dreams, then it has different meaning of when I’m driving a different car that’s not mine. I’m a Real Estate Agent, so sometimes I’ll see myself selling something or giving someone a home tour. I also love photography so I will see myself taking photos, or someone would be talking to me about taking photos.

Justin
    Participant

I’m into aviation so anything to do with airplanes, airports or pilots could be a personal element for me.

Kayleigh
    Participant

I once was given a prophetic word that God was preparing me and giving me a tool belt. This was before I went on a missions trip to Ethiopia. Months later after I had returned from the trip I had a dream where an Ethiopian tool belt was mentioned. I knew it had to do with this prophetic word.

Kathleen
    Participant

I am a soccer player and coach. Often times I will dream about playing or coaching soccer. God will reveal things in my life through that  storyline.

I once had a more in-depth dream but what stood out was the two coaches in it were named Joe. I looked up the meaning of Joseph and it was to Add To/give increase. Later that day I got a call that a really good player was being added to my team’s actual roster.

Megan
    Participant

I had a childhood cat that died about 5 years ago. She was very dear to me. She was not liked by anyone because she was considered mean but there was a soft place in my heart for her. God used this cat to symbolize someone coming back into my life that I loved and missed. The person has a hard exterior but we share a special bond.

Marcy
    Participant

I grew up in the country and often have dreams set in this location, the farm where I was raised.

Tina
    Participant

For me it is a dove. Although a dove is a Biblical element and represents the Holy Spirit, God has a way of declaring His love and the assurance of His Presence to me through this symbol. Many years back when I was all  alone on a farm, I actually asked God “Father, am I really all alone here?” the next moment a dove sang and the words were so clear, I couldn’t miss it: “God loves you, do you hear”; God loves you, He is near.”

Oforkanji
    Participant

I study programming in college. So I believe laptops, mobile phones and such gadgets could be personal to me.

But just to add, I’ve had a dream that I saw a statue: It was an elephant head but with a snake trunk. The dream was so bright and vivid and it’s a dream I couldn’t figure out. So it’s the weirdest dream element I’ve seen till date.

Florence
    Participant

I gave a wash towel to a friend who came to visit.  Then we fell out so bad because of a misunderstanding.  When I dreamed that I saw the wash towel hanging in my bathroom, I knew that our relationship would be mended.

Carolyn
    Participant

I’ve lived in different places at particular periods of my life, here and overseas, so God could use these settings to reference something about those particular, for example I was born in Canberra, moved to Sydney for high school and tertiary studies, moved back to Canberra with my husband, went on the mission field in England…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MY BADGES

15 KEYS STUDENT FORUM

MODULE 1 KEY #2

Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter
RSS feed
© The Dreamers Institute.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
TheDreamersInstitute.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial